PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN
So you’ve almost made it to the end of the school year. There’s barely over one month left. Finals are coming up. These last few tests count for big percentages of your grades. It’s go time.
In every half marathon I have run - no matter how well I have trained for it - the last 2 miles of the 13.2 have always been the most difficult. EVERY TIME. The pain in your legs practically screams at you to STOP running. You would think that seeing that finish line in the distance would be inspiration enough. It is at this pivotal moment that you must dig deep and PUSH THROUGH THE PAIN. If you stop running your best now, you will miss out on finishing strong. Why finish bleh when you can finish strong?
Whatever you do, don’t settle for walking the last 2 miles of the race. STUDY and WORK your hardest. Give it YOUR ALL. You won’t regret it.
Here are Some Practical Ways to Find Your Way to a Strong Finish:
- Ask your teachers what you can do to be best prepared for your finals.
- Study every night and on the weekends. (Even if you don’t have homework)
- Calendar your Study Plan through the last day of school and stick to it.
- Complete and turn in ALL assignments! No zeroes!
- Hire a Coach to help sort it all out and cheer you on.
- Get 8 hours of sleep each night.
- Avoid skipping meals.